We fighting for children’s rights, saving their lives and providing hope for brighter futures
Towards a stable and secure children’s lives
We operate to protect child rights professionally through creating preventive protection mechanisms and subsequent protection from violence, exploitation and mistreatment on basis of credible information and measures which take into consideration child rights under a clear-cut strategy, programs and projects in collaboration with state and non-state authorities at the national and international levels.
- Contributing in creating a safe environment for children with taking their rights into consideration.
- Enhancing and protecting child rights excellently, neutrally and professionally.
- To be a reference in providing information relating to child rights violations such as violence, exploitation, disregard and mistreatment.
- Contribution in enhancing efforts exerted by the state and international community, and acting against all what may children physically, psychologically or mentally.
- Neutrality and professionalism.
- Accuracy and objectivity.
- Institutionalism and transparency.
- Partnership and volunteering.