Fourth: Life-saving Interventions in Emergency Times.
Through direct humanitarian assistance to children, families and host communities of displaced people affected by armed conflict and disasters through:
- Identify the needs of children (food, health, education, psychological, physical) during emergencies.
- Provision of basic food aid and supplementary food.
- Provide basic supplies for students such as bags, stationery, uniforms, etc.
- Provide a monthly food allowance for children between 6 months and 2 years in the areas of displacement, the poorest families and children of female prisoners.
- Provide clean drinking water and sanitation in schools and areas of displaced persons.